About Me

My photo

Krishna Kumar Singh, also known among friend circles KK and among close relative Krishna; Matriculation from Mithila High School Balour, Darbhanga in 1959, Graduated in Political Science Honours from C M College, Darbhanga, Bihar University in 1963; Joined post-graduate in Political Science the same year but dropped; joined Naxal movement under Charu Mazumdar, Kanu Sanyal, Satya Narayan Singh and Umadhar Singh in between but circumstances compelled to join literary work, clerk, proof readers etc in different publishing houses for livelihood; Finally joined journalism as career in different English newspapers and before my retirement from active journalism, I worked in The Times of India for about 19 years and retired as Chief Reporter  a few years back; continuing in journalism-reading more and more, writing more and more and praying to Almighty more and more-currently writing for different national English and Hindi dailies and magazines..

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

NOT IN MENTAL FRAME OF MIND.

NOT IN THE MENTAL FRAME OF MIND.
 Sorry ,for the last two to three days , I am not so in my mental frame of mind-so I could not post anything yesterday on June 07, 2011. Only mountain of thoughts keeps my mind pre-occupied and I become some time helpless to express my views! I watch heaps of mountains, water and water in sea, blue sky and almighty taking a very close look of all these developments and tells me to be strong and have strong faith in HIM. Simply I pray and pray-thereafter some another different thoughts come in my mind-I become affraid and again start praying almighty! Again hopefully to morrow I will back with some thing new and fresh!
K K Singh, Journalist, Patna, Bihar.

No comments:

Post a Comment