Thursday 14 July 2011

Humility vis-a-vis rat race

Some time I  go into deep thoughts and remember Almighty. My thinking touches wide-range of problematics topics. And very often I fell myself disappointed. The old memory lane and day-to-day happenings, exactly, compels me think about the sufferings of people like me in the entire globe. Just stranges thoughts come up in my mind ! And think myself what should be the course correction. Suddenly, I remember the versions of Yuddhishthir and Yakhs when the former  had gone to rescue his other Pandava brothers, who could not reply   Yaksh 's set of questions and wanted to take water forcibly from the lake to mitigate their thirst-and subsequently all of them died. Lastly Yuddhishthir had come and found  his brothers dead-Yaksh asked him the same set of questions from Yuddhishthir . Yuddhisthir replied all questions satisfactorily and in course of reply of the last question, he said that there are differences of opinions among sages, saints, and also in scriptures like Vedas, Puranas etc about what is good and bad "acharan" , mentioned in the last question-then one must follow path of the elderly scholars and pundits and also great personalities(whatever  they say and do). Yaksh became happy with the scholarly replies of his questions by Yuddhisthir and his dead brothers were given life and they all took water from the lake to  satisfy their thirst!
I belong to a nationalist family. And I always believed in hard work (karm). I did that during my active  journalism service career of over 36 years and my hard work used to be appreciated. But when the time of dividends or benefits came, I remained isolated. What ever I got in my career were by dint of hard labour.Even after that it did not shake my faith in Bhagwad Geeta, which says karm is supreme! And I am leading my retired life by reading, writing and praying to Almighty of all faiths. I have great respect, regards in Swami Ramkrishna Paramhans philosophy of religions and spiritualism like "bhakti". Ramkrishna Paramhans had practiced all religions and had said that all religions go to same end and men get salvation without any discrimination of caste, creates, faith in all religions.
But I am not succeeding in full concentrations . Stray thoughts come in my mind and "maan", which it is said moves in speed more than anythings.I feel this is great lapses in me. However, gradually or some time I succeed in concentration and find Almighty helping me in dire need and consequences. I try to remember Almighty always and keep in my mind to pray the almighty always  and every time. I advise my near and dear to have faith in Almighty-it will look after you. Of course death and life is not even in the hands of Almighty! The Almighty becomes faiths in death and life-but some time when I see "anhoni honi ho gaya:"-than I feel the Almighty has control over everything.
I seriously think only two great saints--Swami Ramkrishna Paramhansh and Shirdi ke Saidewa, born in two different regions-east and west respectively  in 19th century have shown the path  of salvation. And both died of  dreaded cancer while serving the men kind and enlightening the people of all religions presence of Almighty everywhere, everybody etc.Perhaps they died early and of serious ailments because they had taken sorrow and pains of people to cure them and have more life spans!
Both religious giants of 19th century impressed me enough and my faith in Almighty and all religions was deep rooted. More over I remember the old reminiscences of my life and I become thankful to Almighty that IT has great blessings on me and I am carrying. Such thoughts also reverates my mind when I look back and find that people of the world are  more and more in distress and sufferings!

kksingh

No comments:

Post a Comment